TRD=treatment-resistant depression in adults.
MDSI=depressive symptoms in adults with MDD with acute suicidal ideation or behavior.
TEAE=treatment-emergent adverse effect.
Steps to refer your patients with TRD to a REMS-certified SPRAVATO® treatment center
Download the full referral guide for more information on referring your patient to a SPRAVATO® REMS-certified treatment center.
Locate a certified SPRAVATO® treatment center
Calling and providing patient information to the treatment center ahead of time may help ensure timely coordination of care and a more seamless experience for your appropriate patients. Once you’ve decided SPRAVATO® may be an option for your adult patients with TRD, help them locate a certified SPRAVATO® treatment center in one of 2 ways:
Patient Referral Form for SPRAVATO® Treatment to enable communication between referring physician, treatment center, and patient.
Becoming a REMS-certified
SPRAVATO® treatment center
Learn more from physicians currently treating adult patients with TRD in operational certified treatment centers.
These healthcare providers have been compensated by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., for their participation in the video.
For practices interested in becoming a certified SPRAVATO® treatment center, consider the following:
• Treatment centers must comply with full SPRAVATO® REMS requirements. For full REMS requirements, visit SPRAVATOrems.com or call 855-382-6022
• SPRAVATO® is a Schedule III controlled substance
– Treatment center protocols should be followed for handling Schedule III products in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
• SPRAVATO® treatment requires the ability and capacity for scheduling frequent appointments
• SPRAVATO® treatment requires staff and equipment to provide appropriate patient monitoring
1. SPRAVATO® [Prescribing Information]. Titusville, NJ: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. July 2020.