To find out more about SPRAVATO withMe or to enroll your patients, give us a call at
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
TRD=treatment-resistant depression in adults.
MDSI=depressive symptoms in adults with MDD with acute suicidal ideation or behavior.
TEAE=treatment-emergent adverse effect.
Identify your adult patients taking an oral antidepressant who may be appropriate for SPRAVATO®
TALK to your patients about SPRAVATO®1
Educate your patients on what SPRAVATO® does and its potential benefits and risks. Inform them that SPRAVATO® is only administered at REMS-certified treatment centers and that new patients must complete 4 weeks of treatment. In addition, offer your patients a Medication Guide.
ENSURE you and your patients both understand REMS requirements*
Before initiating SPRAVATO® treatment in your REMS-certified treatment center, please complete and submit the appropriate forms using the guidance below:
Inpatient Healthcare Settings
• SPRAVATO® covers inpatient units, inpatient pharmacy, and emergency departments
• Before prescribing SPRAVATO® treatment, complete and submit the inpatient healthcare setting enrollment form
• Before starting SPRAVATO® treatment, inpatient settings are not required to enroll the patient in the SPRAVATO® REMS
• During SPRAVATO® treatment, inpatient settings do not require the patient monitoring form. Report all suspected adverse events to the SPRAVATO® REMS
Outpatient Healthcare Settings
• Covers outpatient medical offices and clinics
• Before prescribing SPRAVATO® treatment, complete and submit the outpatient healthcare setting enrollment form
• Before starting SPRAVATO® treatment, enroll the patient by completing and submitting the patient enrollment form to the SPRAVATO® REMS
• During SPRAVATO® treatment, submit the patient monitoring form and report all suspected adverse events to the SPRAVATO® REMS
SUPPORT your patient through transition
If you plan to transition a patient mid-treatment, the new site of care must be contacted and willing to accept your patient. Developing a transition of care plan is essential to ensure continuity of patient care and avoid disruption in SPRAVATO® treatment.
• SPRAVATO® coverage, reimbursement, and patient out-of-pocket costs may vary by site of care
*The REMS updates summarized above will go into effect starting mid-September 2020.
1. SPRAVATO® [Prescribing Information]. Titusville, NJ: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. July 2020.